At LEGAL MASTER ADVISOR, data protection and confidentiality is a high priority.
This Privacy Notice explains how information about you is collected, used and disclosed by LEGAL MASTER ADVISOR when you use our website, mobile applications, and other online products and services (collectively, the “Services”), or when you otherwise interact with us.
We may amend this Privacy Notice from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the bottom of the notice and, depending on the specific amendments, we may provide you with additional notice. We encourage you to review the Privacy Notice whenever you access our Services to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
1. Data Controller and Contact Information
LEGAL MASTER ADVISOR
Emil Holms Kanal 14 (Bygning 25)
2300 København S
T: +45 5389 5310
2. Collection of Personal Data
We collect information you provide directly to us when you participate in contests and promotions, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support, send us an email, or otherwise interact with us. The types of information we may collect about you include your name, social networking screen names or IDs, email address, and any other information you choose to provide.
Additionally, when you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you. This information may include the following:
• Log Information: we log information about your use of our Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
• Device information: we collect information about the device you use to access our Services, including information about the device’s software and hardware, Media Access Control (“MAC”) address and other unique device identifiers, device token, mobile network information, and time zone.
• Usage information: we collect information relating to your use of our Services, including which applications you use and your interactions with other users.
• Consumption information: we collect information about your consumption habits relating to your use of our Services, including which purchases you make with both virtual and real currencies.
• Information collected by cookies and other tracking technologies: we use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your computer’s hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Services and your experience and see which areas and features of our Services are popular. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you log into our Services using a third-party site or platform, we may access information about you from that site or platform, such as your screen name, profile information and friend lists, in accordance with the authorisation procedures determined by such third-party site or platform. We may also collect information from app stores when you download or update one of our applications.
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
• Provide, maintain, and improve our current Services;
• Develop new Services;
• Provide and deliver the products and services you request and send you related information;
• Facilitate communications between users;
• Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service and support;
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
• Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and events offered by LEGAL MASTER ADVISOR A/S, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
• Personalise and improve our Services and provide tailored advertisements, content, or features;
• Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
• Monitor and analyse trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
• Link or combine with information we get to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
• Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
3. Use of Personal Data
We may share information about you as follows or as otherwise described in this Privacy Notice:
• With other users;
• In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable legal requirement;
• If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of LEGAL MASTER ADVISOR or others;
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
• With your consent or at your direction.
We also may share aggregated information or otherwise anonymised information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Third-party ad serving and analytics technologies are integrated into our Services, so if you do not want to be subject to these technologies, do not use or access our Services.
Our Services may also integrate third party Application Program Interfaces (APIs), which allow others to collect and process information about you, including your geo-location information, to provide you with tailored advertisements, offers and other content. You have the ability to control the collection and use of your geo-location information at all times. You may disable location-based services at any time by adjusting the settings of your mobile device.
4. Transfer to Third Countries
As an international organization with locations outside of the EU, we may use the data we collect through our Services both within the EU and outside of it. Therefore, transfer of personal data to a third country may take place. In the event of cross-territorial data transfer, LEGAL MASTER ADVISOR is committed to ensuring an adequate level of protection through appropriate safeguards. We have internal policies in place to ensure an adequate level of protection irrespective of where in LEGAL MASTER ADVISOR your data are located.
5. Deletion of Personal Data
We will delete your personal data when we no longer need to process them in relation to one or more of the purposes set out above.
Generally, if you are a customer or potential user of our products, we store user data for 3 years from last activity. Otherwise we will store user data for 90 days. However, the data may be processed and stored for a longer period in anonymised form in order for us to improve the service.
We have implemented security measures to ensure that our internal procedures meet our high security policy standards. Accordingly, we strive to protect the quality and integrity of your personal data. This includes encryption of data and use of anonymization, whenever applicable.
8. Your Rights
You are at any time entitled to be informed of the personal data about you that we process (with certain legislative exceptions). You also have the right to object to the collection and further processing of your personal data including profiling/automated decision-making. Furthermore, you have the right to have your personal data rectified, erased, or blocked. Moreover, you have the right to receive information about you that you have provided to us, and the right to have this information transmitted to another data controller (data portability).
9. Withdrawal of Consent
You may, at any time, withdraw any consent you have given and we will no longer process your personal data, unless we can continue the processing based on another purpose. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Links to Other Websites, Etc.
Our website may contain links to other websites or to integrated sites. We are not responsible for the contents of the websites of other companies or for the practices of such companies regarding the collection of personal data. When you visit other websites, you should read the owners’ policies on the protection of personal data and other relevant policies.
11. Amendment of Data, Etc.
If you want us to update, amend or delete the personal data that we have recorded about you, wish to get access to the data being processed about you, or if you have any questions concerning the above guidelines, you may contact us at email@example.com.
If you wish to appeal against the processing of your personal data, please contact us as indicated above. You may also contact the Data Protection Agency, Borgergade 28, 5., 1300 Copenhagen K.
Last updated 26 April, 2020
TYPES OF COOKIES
The following types of cookies may be used when you visit the Site:
Advertising cookies are placed on your computer by advertisers and ad servers in order to display advertisements that are most likely to be of interest to you. These cookies allow advertisers and ad servers to gather information about your visits to the Site and other websites, alternate the ads sent to a specific computer, and track how often an ad has been viewed and by whom. These cookies are linked to a computer and do not gather any personal information about you.
Analytics cookies monitor how users reached the Site, and how they interact with and move around once on the Site. These cookies let us know what features on the Site are working the best and what features on the Site can be improved.
Our cookies are “first-party cookies”, and can be either permanent or temporary. These are necessary cookies, without which the Site won’t work properly or be able to provide certain features and functionalities. Some of these may be manually disabled in your browser, but may affect the functionality of the Site.
Personalization cookies are used to recognize repeat visitors to the Site. We use these cookies to record your browsing history, the pages you have visited, and your settings and preferences each time you visit the Site.
Security cookies help identify and prevent security risks. We use these cookies to authenticate users and protect user data from unauthorized parties.
Site Management Cookies
Site management cookies are used to maintain your identity or session on the Site so that you are not logged off unexpectedly, and any information you enter is retained from page to page. These cookies cannot be turned off individually, but you can disable all cookies in your browser.
Third-party cookies may be place on your computer when you visit the Site by companies that run certain services we offer. These cookies allow the third parties to gather and track certain information about you. These cookies can be manually disabled in your browser.
CONTROL OF COOKIES
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, you can remove or reject cookies in your browser’s settings. Please be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Site.
For more information on how to control cookies, check your browser or device’s settings for how you can control or reject cookies, or visit the following links:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Iphone or Ipad (Chrome)
Iphone or Ipad (Safari)
In addition, you may opt-out of some third-party cookies through the Network Advertising Initiative’s Opt-Out Tool.
OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
In addition to cookies, we may use web beacons, pixel tags, and other tracking technologies on the Site to help customize the Site and improve your experience. A “web beacon” or “pixel tag” is tiny object or image embedded in a web page or email. They are used to track the number of users who have visited particular pages and viewed emails, and acquire other statistical data. They collect only a limited set of data, such as a cookie number, time and date of page or email view, and a description of the page or email on which they reside. Web beacons and pixel tags cannot be declined. However, you can limit their use by controlling the cookies that interact with them.
LEGAL MASTER ADVISOR
Emil Holms Kanal 14 (Bygning 25)
2300 København S
T: +45 5389 5310